Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kurta Shopping!!

She: How is this kurta looking on me?

He: (playing with his mobile) Hey, it’s looking good!

She: Color is good but I am looking very fat. And this design is also not good.

He: (While typing a sms to his friend, asking for football score) Come on, you are not fat and this type of kurta u don’t have.

She: (irritated) You never observe me properly ,last week I wore a similar type of kurta.Please Raj, look at me and tell (with anger).

He: (bit worried about last statement made) Hey sweetheart, it’s looking good on you !!

She: But you know my friend Neha also has same type of Kurta. I don’t want to copy her. God knows what she thinks about me. I know she is jealous of me!! You know what she said about me to my best friend Richa?

He: (not interested in hearing the same story for the nth time) Forget about her. Dear, if u liked it, you buy it or we will see somewhere else.

She: (Gets irritated as he is not interested in her gossip) I know you are not interested in talking with me that is why u changed the topic .I know what are you doing from last 1 hr .You are messaging your stupid friends .Why did you come with me if you wanted to show me this uninterested face ? Let’s go out . I don’t want to spend time with you anymore (Walks out of the store)

(Salesmen gets little confused about the way she leaves)

He: (to the sales man) It’s ok .. I can handle this, don’t worry...That what I am doing from last 2 years. (Gives a sad smile)

He: (running behind her, trying to match her speed ) hey my sweety ,don’t leave me like that. You know how much I LOVE YOU. Let’s go to some good store where my Queen can have lot of choices.

She: (Gets expected response, smiling) Please Raj, don’t do this next time. You know how emotional I am!!

He: (big sigh) Yes my dear .I know.
(Hopes that next time, he will not repeat the same mistake again)

14 comments:

  1. Poor guys .. taareef karo tho bhi maro .. nahin karo tho bhi maro

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)
    I think all girls do this at some or the other time.......I've! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Yes, I agree... girls frequently resort to bullying their poor non-better halfs (halves?) and get what they want...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Muks... :) We kind of saw something similar happening last sat... It was so funny...that guy didnt know what to say and what not to... :D :P

    Shweta

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank god u dont do that... or dint yet..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice 1 :) .... such moments are cherished life long ..and brings u happiness no matter how deep trouble u r into...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all of us have done this sometime or the other and you don't always have to feel sorry for the guys coz sometimes, they deserve it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :D i've seen that happening umpteen times with my brothers-in-law and i make sure i'm around whenever that happens..its way too much fun to miss it.:p i just add to all the drama..what a position to be in.;)

    Somethin tell me its been a personal experience, just spot on with the narration.;):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha.. nice one buddy..while reading it was like..am seeing the scene in front of me,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Unknown: Hey thanks for the comments and reading my blog.. I guess this type incident is pretty common , I pity guys for this :P :P..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this kind of blogging style.. Its like experiencing the scenario first hand...

    ReplyDelete
  13. @xyzandme:Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog :) ..

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete