Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Remember Me!! What???...


I saw a movie yesterday…I am usually an emotionless fool, I know god help me!!…In advance I am saying sorry to all the Pattinson fans for next few statements I am gonna make about this movie… Please take it with a pinch of salt!

I forgot what is the name of the movie..oh! yeah! Remember Me….I asked myself that question after I finished watching the movie..!!! "why should I remember you??"

Some how I could not find a relation between the title and the movie…I am trying to understand whether lead actor Robert Pattinson who is playing Tyler, is asking us to remember him …or is it the Director (???)…No doubt Pattinson looks very
hottie… Most of time I felt Tyler is trying to say something but the director must have stopped him!!(?) …For the 1st half of the movie , other than looking @ Robert Pattinson on full screen I did not find anything else interesting neither the story nor the acting (Pierce Brosnan with his heavy english accent!!)
…. Everything was pretty much average ...…

In the 2nd half, to make it even more touching and emotional and touching and emotional..(oops!! I repeated words…my blogger friends I am out of words. Help me please!!), our very capable director has added the World Trade Center incident …trust me it’s very touching….so what if it is the director's easy catch to make people emotional…and what if it is repeated in every recent movie...I have seen my friends crying in buckets ….!!!....After seeing them I felt very guilty for not understanding any emotions as my friends did but laughing instead!!!…. My dear friends please forgive me for what all said…I am just a common person who really has no emotions for the movie what so ever…..and really poor in grasping real (hidden) meaning within the name of the movie… if you want to watch emotional stuff I encourage you watch
Uttaran on colors. At least there all the emotions are out there in the open…

So I request you all, Don’t forget, please 'remember me'!!!!…. : P: P: P: P ...... As this is my first effort in the blogging space, I expect some consideration from my readers!!! :D......

10 comments:

  1. nice blog...not bad for a first blog...

    first one to comment here ... remember me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a movie is to be judged as a whole- not in parts, especially this one because all loose strands (if there were any, which i found none) fall in place in the last 20 minutes!

    Secondly, probably you just weren't in a mood to take it in, and were not concentrating on the film (and your mind was on something else! hmmm.....I wonder what that is!!)

    Probably you should take up writing reviews for the shows that run on Colors- I am sure that is your alma matter!

    And about the show of emotions- there is a vast difference between Drama and melodrama! You have become so accustomed to watching melodrama that you aren't understanding drama anymore......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey muks welcome to the world of web-logging….

    I wouldn’t say you are unemotional. You also have cried buckets over movies like a walk to remm. J Nice blog though. Quite funny but very small. U shud put in some more lines. Also please make this spot more colourful. Add some pics and what the hell was you thinking of with the name sizziling sizzlers????? Like running runners or climbing climbers…


    @ Janaki: you have been blogging for ages… you should know that when u comment on a blog you comment on the blog and not the subject. We read your blog on the same subject. That’s your space. Different people have different perception right? And yes I too enjoyed the movie. Last 20 mins especially though was almost asleep before that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ megrez Thanks for comments
    @janaki Thanks for the comment .I would like to reply to you personally, so i mailed u :D
    @ Pramesh Thanks for suggestion ,I will take care those things next time.About Blog name,just could not think anything more better name :P ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.... Nice blog!!!! Its definitely a good start... I have not watched the movie as yet, and I am not able to converge towards an opinion. I also like Utaran's Iccha and Tapasya more than Robert Pattinson and Pierce Brosnan. One more thing, I loved the name Centaur's bolt! Sounds cool...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice... I would like to see the movie... As m very emotional...want to know what would be my reaction... :) Ya and whats with this name... Even i want to know how cum u landed with this name??? :)
    And from when u became emotionless???

    Shweta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahoy!!Welcome to the blogging bandwagon.

    Impressive for a first blog:). Loved the way u were candid and didn't try to be politically correct and sugarcoat ur views...just the way a blog should be. i wouldnt comment on the movie per se as i havent seen it yet. So it didnt appeal to you for whatever reason...big deal!..you dont have to be apologetic about that. You are entitled to ur opinions and its perfectly alrite to negate popular views.

    Kudos Muks!..great start.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Muks..
    Truly remarkable for a first post... Loved the way u have put ur thoughts in a simple and frank way - true to urself...
    Another notable thing is ur admiration for uttaran n colors - so much so that you have even been particular to mention the word 'colors' in the right color as sported in their logo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Muks,

    A very belated welcome to blogosphere. I too loved the fact that you have put forth your opinions in a straight-forward, no-bullshit kind of way. That's how a blog should be - opinionated! I'm glad that you did not hesitate just because in stating your opinion just because it differs from that of others.

    And now, to add fuel to the comment-fire :D

    @Jsincro: I agree - I movie should be judged in whole - not in parts. But if you are writing a review, it is better to first evaluate the individual parts; and then pronounce the verdict - which is normally greater than the sum of the parts.

    @Centaurs Bolt: "When you comment on someone's blog - you comment on the blog and not the subject". Really? I got to disagree with that! Sometimes, the subject is all you comment upon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha ha... totally Chomdilicious

    ReplyDelete